Located on LA’s westside, Culver City is a close-knit neighborhood with great restaurants, art galleries, and beautiful public parks. For orthodontic work, Culver City residents trust Beverly Hills Orthodontics.
BHO has been caring for Culver City patients since we began operations in 2008. Our flagship office is located at 2080 Century Park E #505, Los Angeles, CA 90067—just 4 miles from Culver City.
If you are searching for a new Culver City orthodontics practice, here’s why you should choose Beverly Hills Orthodontics:
Outstanding Invisalign Services
Beverly Hills Orthodontics is a proud VIP Diamond+ Invisalign provider.
Every year, Invisalign ranks providers based on their annual case numbers and historical rates of clear aligner success. Invisalign’s rankings include Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond, but practices that exceed expectations receive Diamond+ status. Providers that correct most cases with clear aligners are considered VIPs (Valued Invisalign Providers).
When you work with a VIP Diamond+ practice like BHO, you know your orthodontist has a long, proven record of success!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics uses Invisalign to treat mild, moderate, and severe misalignment issues facing patients of all ages. While other orthodontists offer limited Invisalign care, BHO’s Dr. Monica Madan uses innovative methods to treat complex cases with clear aligners. In many moderate and severe misalignment cases, we combine Invisalign with additional procedures and appliances.
Depending on patient age, case details, and individual preferences, we may suggest combining clear aligners with one of the following measures:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
Excellent Braces Care
We love Invisalign, but we know that it isn’t right for everyone. Although clear aligner treatment has many benefits, braces could better fit your daily lifestyle.
With Invisalign, you must wear your aligners for 20-22 hours a day for proper results. If you lose an aligner or consistently fail to meet your daily goal, you will experience complications, including:
- Treatment delays
- Ill-fitting aligners
- Tooth regression
- Unintended tooth movement
With braces, you do not need to care for aligners or track hours. In most cases, you will follow three rules during treatment:
Avoid certain foods
Brush and floss every day
Visit your Culver City Orthodontist every 4-6 weeks for a wire tightening checkup
By following these simple guidelines, you can have a flawless smile in 6-24 months!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
Choose BHO as Your Culver City Orthodontist
Beverly Hills Orthodontics is a VIP Diamond+ Invisalign provider that offers comprehensive care to patients of all ages. We personalize all treatment plans to honor personal preferences, lifestyle requirements, and availability. Contact us today to discuss your treatment options!