Situated between the 210 and 10 Freeways, Temple City, CA, is a small LA county city known for its great location in the heart of West San Gabriel Valley. Temple City borders places like Arcadia, Rosemead, and San Gabriel and provides residents with highway access to the most popular spots in LA. Temple City’s excellent location also enables residents to easily reach Beverly Hills Orthodontics’ Alhambra office.
BHO Alhambra is located less than 5 miles from Temple City at 320 S. Garfield Ave. Suite 306, Alhambra, CA 91801. Like our other locations, the BHO Alhambra office cares for patients of all ages, including children, teens, adults, and seniors. We use Invisalign, braces, and state-of-the-art digital tools to create personalized treatment plans that honor individual preferences, lifestyle factors, and schedule availability.
If you’re searching for a new orthodontist in Temple City, here’s how BHO’s Dr. Monica Madan can improve your smile:
Excellent Invisalign Treatment for All Age Groups
BHO is a proud VIP Diamond+ Invisalign practice.
Invisalign ranks all its providers based on their annual case numbers. Ranking tiers include “Bronze,” “Silver,” “Gold,” and “Diamond.” If a practice exceeds Invisalign’s expectations, they receive “Diamond+” status. If the practice treats most of their cases with Invisalign, Invisalign also recognizes them as a VIP (Valued Invisalign Provider).
VIP Diamond+ practices like Beverly Hills Orthodontics have proven success records and thousands of satisfied patients!
Dr. Madan and the BHO team offer Invisalign to all-age patients struggling with mild, moderate, and severe alignment issues. While other orthodontists deny Invisalign treatment to patients with complex cases, Dr. Madan can use innovative methods to correct moderate-to-severe misalignments.
If you are interested in Invisalign for your moderate-to-severe bite issue, Dr. Madan may recommend combining clear aligners with one of the following appliances/procedures:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
Outstanding Braces Care
Invisalign is a highly effective treatment option that won’t change your appearance or alter your eating habits. However, many orthodontic patients still prefer the simplicity of braces.
During Invisalign treatment, you must wear your clear aligners for 20-22 hours a day for proper results. If you misplace your aligners or forget to consistently wear them, you will experience complications, including:
- Treatment delays
- Ill-fitting aligners
- Tooth regression
- Unintended tooth movement
With braces, you do not need to worry about daily compliance goals. In most braces cases, you primarily follow three rules:
Avoid certain foods
Brush and floss every day
Visit your orthodontist in Temple City every 4-6 weeks for a wire tightening checkup
By following these simple rules, you can have a perfect smile in 6-24 months!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
Contact BHO to Schedule an Appointment with the Top Orthodontist in Temple City
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers excellent Invisalign and braces care to the Temple City community. We promote a patient-centered philosophy and personalize our treatment plans to accommodate individual preferences, lifestyle factors, and schedule availability. Contact us today to discuss your smile goals!