To apply, follow these simple steps:
- Open your mouth into a wide smile and dry the front surface of your teeth.
- Dispense a small amount of whitening gel by twisting the bottom of the pen.
- Apply a small amount of the whitening gel on each tooth.
- Keep your mouth open for 30 seconds after application. Do not eat, drink, or insert an Invisalign aligner/retainer for 15 minutes.
If you follow these instructions correctly, you’ll be able to use the gel up to 4 times daily. If you experience any dental sensitivity, decrease your usage frequency. If you experience any gum or mouth irritation, stop using the product and speak with your dentist.
For safe use, you should always:
- Avoid gel contact with the eyes, skin, and hair. In case of contact, flush the gel out thoroughly with cool water. Never apply the gel directly to the gums or tongue.
- Supervise any children under 12 who may be using the product.
- Stop using the product if you are nursing or pregnant.
- Keep the pen out of direct sunlight or heat to prevent pressurizing the contents.