Situated near the coast on the Westside of Los Angeles, Playa Vista is a beautiful neighborhood filled with open spaces, excellent housing options, and impressive tech companies. It is also less than 10 miles from Beverly Hills Orthodontics’ flagship office.
Recognized as one of the country’s top Invisalign providers, BHO has provided patient-centered care to Playa Vista residents since we opened in 2008. Along with Invisalign, we use braces, accelerated orthodontic measures, and state-of-the-art tools to create holistic treatment plans that honor each patient’s unique needs, preferences, and schedule availability.
If you’re interested in Playa Vista orthodontics, here’s what BHO can do for you:
Beverly Hills Orthodontics:
A VIP Diamond+ Invisalign Practice
Beverly Hills Orthodontics is officially recognized as one of the top Invisalign providers in the country.
Invisalign creates rankings for all providers based on two factors:
How many patients the practice annually serves
The practice’s history of Invisalign success
Year after year, Beverly Hills Orthodontics receives Invisalign’s highest ranking: “VIP Diamond+.” No, VIP doesn’t stand for “Very Important Person.” It stands for “Valued Invisalign Provider.” Invisalign awards this title to practices like BHO that have “historically treated a greater percentage of cases in their practice with Invisalign clear aligners.”
We offer Invisalign to patients of all ages, from children and teens to adults and seniors. While many practices only use Invisalign to treat mild alignment cases, Beverly Hills Orthodontics corrects mild, moderate, and severe issues with Invisalign. Our founder and lead orthodontist—Dr. Monica Madan—combines innovative methods and tools with Invisalign clear aligners to correct complex cases.
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions:
Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
As a patient-centered practice, we will discuss all potential treatment options with you and accommodate any personal preferences or availability issues. If you are dealing with a severe misalignment, we may also discuss which measures we can combine with Invisalign to treat your case.
Braces for All Ages
Invisalign is perfect for orthodontic patients that want a discreet treatment option that doesn’t cause dietary restrictions. However, these benefits do come in exchange for high personal responsibility.
All Invisalign patients must wear their aligners for 20-22 hours a day, every day. Following this rule, aligners will reposition your teeth according to the treatment plan. If you fail to wear your aligners for the required amount of time, you will face complications, including:
- Unintended tooth movement
- Treatment delays
- Poor aligner fit
Patients that face these issues often need to buy new aligners to get treatment back on track. Not only does this cost money, but it can also delay treatment by weeks if not months.
Braces are an excellent alternative for patients that do not want to worry about Invisalign compliance. Patients with braces need to follow a few rules during treatment, but they are all easy to work into your daily life.
These rules include:
- Avoiding hard and sticky foods that may damage brackets/wires
- Brushing and flossing every morning and evening
- Visiting your Playa Vista orthodontics provider every 4-6 weeks for a checkup and archwire tightening
By following these rules, you will have a perfectly straight smile in 6-24 months.
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
BHO is Your Best Source for Playa Vista Orthodontics
Beverly Hills Orthodontics has provided Play Vista with first-rate orthodontic services since 2008. Led by Dr. Monica Madan, BHO uses innovative tools and state-of-the-art technology to provide the best patient care possible.
Using Invisalign, braces, and other orthodontic appliances, BHO corrects mild-to-severe issues facing children, teens, adults, and seniors. We work hand-in-hand with all of our patients to ensure that every care plan aligns with their lifestyle preferences and day-to-day schedules. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you achieve your smile goals.
Searching for Playa Vista orthodontics? Call or text us at 310-785-0770 or visit our contact page to book an appointment.