Known for its beautiful beaches and parks, Torrance, CA, is a gorgeous coastal city in the greater Los Angeles area. Located roughly 20 miles from LA, Torrance provides residents with a great mix of family-oriented life and big-city access.
Since 2008, Beverly Hills Orthodontics has provided outstanding Invisalign and braces care to Torrance patients of all ages. Our DTLA office is a 30-minute drive from Torrance and is absolutely worth the commute. Here, Dr. Monica Madan and the BHO team develop patient-centered care plans personalized to accommodate individual needs, preferences, and schedule availability.
If you’re searching for a new orthodontist in Torrance, here’s why you should consider BHO’s DTLA practice:
Excellent Invisalign Treatment for All Age Groups
Beverly Hills Orthodontics is a VIP Diamond+ Invisalign practice.
Every year, Invisalign ranks providers according to their annual case numbers. “Bronze” practices treat the smallest amount of patients, while “Diamond” practices treat the most. Practices like BHO that exceed all expectations receive “Diamond+” status. A practice becomes a “VIP” (Valued Invisalign Provider) if it treats most cases with clear aligners.
In other words, VIP Diamond+ practices like Beverly Hills Orthodontics excel at Invisalign treatment and have established records of success!
BHO offers Invisalign care to children, teenagers, adults, and seniors with mild-to-severe alignment issues. While other orthodontists only use Invisalign to treat simple cases, Dr. Madan uses innovative measures to correct severe and complex cases with Invisalign.
Dr. Madan solves moderate-to-severe alignment problems by combining Invisalign with additional appliances or procedures. Depending on patient age, anatomy, and other case details, we may offer Invisalign in combination with one of the following measures:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
Outstanding Braces Care
Beverly Hills Orthodontics is a VIP Diamond+ practice, so, of course, we love Invisalign! However, we also know that it isn’t the best option for all patients.
Although Invisalign has many benefits, it has strict instructions as well. You must wear your aligners for 20-22 hours a day for proper results. If you lose your aligners or forget to wear them consistently, you will experience complications, including:
- Treatment delays
- Ill-fitting aligners
- Tooth regression
- Unintended tooth movement
Broadly speaking, braces offer a simpler option. Instead of tracking aligner use, most braces patients follow three easy rules:
Avoid certain foods
Brush and floss every day
Visit their orthodontist in Torrance every 4-6 weeks for a wire tightening checkup
By following these guidelines, you can have a perfectly straight smile in 6-24 months!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
Ready to Meet the Best Orthodontist in Torrance? Call BHO Today!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics provides Torrance residents of all ages with superior Invisalign and braces care. Whether you are searching for a new orthodontist for yourself, your teen, or your young children, BHO can provide you with the best experience possible. Contact us today to discuss your orthodontic needs!