Pacific Palisades is one of the most historic neighborhoods on the Westside of Los Angeles. Known for its mountain borders, lovely homes, and strong community spirit, Pacific Palisades attracts an intellectual crowd that values outdoor activities and civic engagement. It is also less than 10 miles from Beverly Hills Orthodontics’ flagship office.
Since BHO began operations in 2008, we have provided Pacific Palisades residents with the best orthodontic care in Los Angeles. Using the latest technology, we create comprehensive treatment plans for patients of all ages. Our founder and lead orthodontist—Dr. Monica Madan—uses innovative methods to treat complex alignment issues and permanently straighten teeth.
If you are looking for a new orthodontist in Pacific Palisades, here’s how Dr. Madan and the BHO team can improve your smile:
Beverly Hills Orthodontics:
One of the Top Invisalign Providers in the Country
Year after year, BHO is recognized as one of the best Invisalign providers in the United States.
Experts estimate that there are around 40,000 Invisalign providers in the country today. Invisalign ranks all of these practices based on two factors:
How many Invisalign patients the practice treats every year
The practice’s history of Invisalign success
For years, Invisalign has consistently awarded Beverly Hills Orthodontics with the highest possible ranking: VIP Diamond+. “VIP” is short for “Valued Invisalign Provider,” a title Invisalign gives to orthodontists that “have historically treated a greater percentage of cases in their practice with Invisalign clear aligners.”
Beverly Hills Orthodontics uses Invisalign to treat mild-to-severe issues facing children, teens, adults, and seniors. Other practices frequently deny Invisalign to patients facing moderate-to-severe misalignments. BHO, on the other hand, uses innovative tools and methods to correct complex problems.
Depending on patient age and other specifics, we can combine Invisalign with one of the following measures to treat severe misalignment issues:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
If you have moderate-to-complex alignment issues and are interested in Invisalign, we can discuss your treatment options during a free consultation. We craft all our care plans hand-in-hand with patients, accounting for personal preferences and schedule availability.
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
Braces for All Ages
Invisalign can straighten your teeth without changing your appearance or dietary habits. However, some patients may feel restricted by Invisalign’s daily clear aligner requirements.
When you undergo Invisalign treatment, you must wear your clear aligners for 20-22 hours a day to obtain proper results. If you do not follow this guideline, you will likely experience the following issues:
- Treatment delays
- Ill-fitting aligners
- Tooth regression
- Unintended tooth movement
Braces allow you to straighten your teeth without worrying about daily compliance goals. With braces, you only need to avoid certain foods, practice proper oral hygiene, and visit your orthodontist in Marina Del Rey every 4-6 weeks for a wire tightening checkup. Following these instructions will give you a perfectly straight smile within 6-24 months of starting treatment!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
Need a New Orthodontist in Pacific Palisades? Call BHO Today
Beverly Hills Orthodontics has been treating Pacific Palisades residents since we opened our doors in 2008. Today, we still provide top-notch orthodontic services to Palisadians from our flagship office in Beverly Hills.
Located at 2080 Century Park E #505, Los Angeles, CA 90067, between Beverly Hills High School and Century City Mall, BHO offers Invisalign, braces, and other orthodontic treatments to patients of all ages. Contact us today to discuss which option will best meet your goals.
Looking for a new orthodontist in Pacific Palisades? Call or text us at 310-785-0770 or visit our contact page to book an appointment.