Marina Del Rey is paradise for LA residents that love the sea. Home to a picturesque marina, beautiful outdoor spaces, and excellent dining options, Marina Del Rey is perfect for fitness-minded folks and beach bums alike. Marina Del Rey is also less than ten miles from Beverly Hills Orthodontics’ flagship office.
Since BHO first opened its doors in 2008, we have provided Marina Del Rey residents with the best orthodontic care possible. Our founder and lead orthodontist—Dr. Monica Madan—combines innovative treatment methods with a patient-centered philosophy to create comprehensive care plans that honor patient preferences, lifestyle factors, and schedule availability.
If you are searching for a new orthodontist in Marina Del Rey, here’s how Dr. Madan and the BHO team can benefit your smile:
Exceptional Invisalign Care for Patients of All Ages
Year after year, Invisalign recognizes BHO as a VIP Diamond+ practice. “VIP Diamond+” is the highest ranking that Invisalign bestows upon their providers.
Invisalign ranks all of its providers based on two factors:
The total amount of Invisalign cases that the practice treats throughout the year
The practice’s history of Invisalign success
All VIPs (Valued Invisalign Providers) are practices that “have historically treated a greater percentage of cases in their practice with Invisalign clear aligners.” “Diamond+” designation is reserved for offices like BHO that exceed the highest case expectations set by Invisalign. In other words, you can’t beat a VIP Diamond+ practice when it comes to clear aligner treatment.
At BHO, we use Invisalign to treat mild-to-severe issues facing children, teens, adults, and seniors. While other practices deny Invisalign to those with moderate-to-severe misalignments, we use innovative approaches to make Invisalign available to everyone.
Depending on patient age and case specifics, we may combine Invisalign with one of the following measures:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
As a patient-centered practice, we plan our treatments with your direct input. If you have a moderate-to-complex alignment issue and are interested in Invisalign, we can discuss your treatment options during a free consultation. Together, we can develop a care plan that works with your schedule, honors your lifestyle, and will make treatment as comfortable as possible.
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
Braces for All Ages
Invisalign can straighten your teeth without changing your appearance or dietary habits. However, some patients may feel restricted by Invisalign’s daily clear aligner requirements.
When you undergo Invisalign treatment, you must wear your clear aligners for 20-22 hours a day to obtain proper results. If you do not follow this guideline, you will likely experience the following issues:
- Treatment delays
- Ill-fitting aligners
- Tooth regression
- Unintended tooth movement
Braces allow you to straighten your teeth without worrying about daily compliance goals. With braces, you only need to avoid certain foods, practice proper oral hygiene, and visit your orthodontist in Marina Del Rey every 4-6 weeks for a wire tightening checkup. Following these instructions will give you a perfectly straight smile within 6-24 months of starting treatment!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
Need a New Orthodontist in Marina Del Rey? Contact Beverly Hills Orthodontics Today
Dr. Madan and the BHO team have been providing Marina Del Rey with outstanding orthodontic care since 2008. Not only are we considered one of the top Invisalign providers in the country, but we have also been featured in Forbes, Allure, LA Confidential, Marie Claire, and other publications.
Our flagship office is located at 2080 Century Park E #505, Los Angeles, CA 90067, between Beverly Hills High School and Century City Mall. Contact us today to discuss which of our services is right for you.
Searching for a new orthodontist in Marina Del Rey? Call or text us at 310-785-0770 or visit our contact page to book an appointment.