Nestled in the San Gabriel Valley, Monterey Park is home to a vibrant culture, beautiful outdoor spaces, and plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. It is also just two miles from Beverly Hills Orthodontics’ Alhambra office.
Founded in 2008, Beverly Hills Orthodontics (BHO) is recognized as one of the best Invisalign providers in the country. Led by Dr. Monica Madan, BHO uses Invisalign, braces, and state-of-the-art digital tools to create patient-centered care plans that honor individual preferences, lifestyle factors, and schedule availability.
Read on to learn why you should choose BHO for your Monterey Park Orthodontic needs!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics:
A VIP Diamond+ Invisalign Practice
Year after year, Invisalign recognizes Beverly Hills Orthodontics as a top-tier practice by awarding us their highest provider ranking, VIP Diamond+.
All Invisalign providers are assigned rankings based on two factors:
How many Invisalign patients the practice treats per year
The practice’s overall history of Invisalign success
VIP Diamond+ is the highest ranking possible. “VIP” stands for “Valued Invisalign Provider,” and it signifies that a practice has “historically treated a greater percentage of cases in their practice with Invisalign clear aligners.” “Diamond+” status means that the provider exceeds Invisalign’s highest case expectations.
At BHO, we use Invisalign to correct mild-to-severe issues facing children, teens, adults, and seniors. While other orthodontists deny Invisalign treatment to those struggling with moderate-to-severe misalignments, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers Invisalign to everyone, including those with complex alignment problems.
To treat moderate, severe, and complex cases, we combine Invisalign with additional measures. Depending on patient age and misalignment specifics, we may use one of the following approaches alongside Invisalign:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
Braces for All Ages
Many BHO patients love Invisalign for its discreet look and dietary freedom. However, some patients still prefer braces because they require less personal responsibility.
When undergoing Invisalign treatment, you must wear your clear aligners for 20-22 hours a day to obtain proper results. If you do not follow this guideline, you will likely experience the following complications:
- Treatment delays
- Ill-fitting aligners
- Unintended tooth movement
- Tooth regression
With braces, you don’t have to keep track of aligners or worry about daily compliance goals. You just avoid certain foods, brush and floss every day, and visit our Monterey Park orthodontic office every 4-6 weeks for a wire tightening appointment. You can have a perfect smile in 6-24 months by following these simple instructions!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
BHO is Your Top Source for Monterey Park Orthodontics
Regardless of your age or misalignment severity, Beverly Hills Orthodontics can perfect your smile with Invisalign or braces.
For over a decade, we have served the Monterey Park community from our Alhmabra office. Located at 320 S. Garfield Ave. Suite 306 Alhambra, CA 91801, our office is just two miles from Monterey Park, ensuring convenient access even during the busiest days. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Searching for the best spot for Monterey Park orthodontics? Call or text us at 310-785-0770 or visit our contact page to book an appointment.