Nestled in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, Monrovia is a delightful city filled with boutique stores, beautiful parks, and strong community spirit. Monrovia’s location in the Valley provides residents with both a relaxing living space and easy access to popular spots across Los Angeles—including Beverly Hills Orthodontics’ Alhambra office.
Beverly Hills Orthodontics (BHO) provides outstanding Invisalign and braces care to patients of all ages. Our Alhambra office is located at 320 S. Garfield Ave, Suite 306, Alhambra, CA 91801—less than 10 miles from Monrovia. There, Dr. Monica Madan and the BHO team craft patient-centered care plans that honor individual needs, preferences, and schedule availability.
If you’re searching for a new Monrovia orthodontics provider, here’s why you should choose Beverly Hills Orthodontics:
Excellent Invisalign Treatment for All Age Groups
Beverly Hills Orthodontics is a VIP DIamond+ Invisalign provider.
Every Invisalign provider receives a ranking based on annual performance. “Bronze” providers treat the least amount of patients throughout the year, while “Diamond” providers treat the most. Practices that exceed “Diamond” numbers receive “Diamond+” distinction. If the practice treats most patients with clear aligners, it is also considered a “VIP” (Valued Invisalign Provider).
VIP Diamond+ practices like Beverly Hills Orthodontics provide outstanding Invisalign services and have long records of success!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers Invisalign to children, teens, adults, and seniors with mild-to-severe alignment issues. Many orthodontists restrict Invisalign care to adult patients with mild misalignments. At BHO, we don’t have limitations. We treat mild, moderate, and severe cases by combining Invisalign with additional measures.
If you have moderate-to-severe alignment issues, Dr. Madan can develop a personalized Invisalign plan that combines clear aligner treatment with supplemental appliances or procedures. Depending on patient age, anatomy, and case details, we may suggest combining Invisalign with one of the following measures:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
Superior Braces Care
Invisalign is a discreet orthodontic treatment option free of all dietary restrictions. However, Invisalign has some strict requirements as well.
Invisalign patients must wear their aligners for 20-22 hours daily to treat their issues. If a patient loses an aligner or doesn’t consistently use their aligners for 20-22 hours a day, complications will occur. Common issues include:
- Treatment delays
- Ill-fitting aligners
- Tooth regression
- Unintended tooth movement
Many patients find Invisalign’s requirements challenging to fit into their daily schedules. In these cases, we recommend braces as a simpler alternative.
With braces, you don’t have to track aligner hours or worry about daily goals. Instead, most braces patients follow three rules:
Avoid certain foods
Brush and floss every day
Visit their Monrovia orthodontics provider every 4-6 weeks for a wire tightening checkup
By following these simple guidelines, you can have a perfect smile in 6-24 months!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
Make BHO Your Monrovia Orthodontics Provider Today!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics provides exceptional care to patients of all ages. Whether you need Invisalign for yourself or your child is ready for their first orthodontic appointment, BHO is here to help. Contact us today to discuss your orthodontic needs!