Situated in the southeastern portion of the San Fernando Valley, Burbank is known for beautiful neighborhoods, extensive outdoor festivities, and a vibrant downtown area. Bordered by North Hollywood and close to Downtown Los Angeles, Burbank offers easy access to LA’s most popular locations—including Beverly Hills Orthodontics’ Studio City office.
Established in 2008, Beverly Hills Orthodontics is recognized as one of the best Invisalign providers in the nation. Under the guidance of Dr. Monica Madan, we use Invisalign, braces, and the latest digital tools to craft personalized care plans that prioritize patient preferences, lifestyle considerations, and scheduling convenience. Our Studio City office is located just 4 miles from Burbank, making it a popular destination for Burbank patients of all ages.
Read on to learn why you should choose BHO’s Dr. Madan as your Burbank orthodontist!
Burbank Orthodontist: Discover Your Perfect Smile With Invisalign
Beverly Hills Orthodontics is a proud VIP Diamond+ Invisalign practice. Year after year, Invisalign ranks all its providers based on annual patient numbers and overall success rates. VIP Diamond+ is the highest ranking possible, and it signifies that practices like BHO provide superior care to their patients.
BHO proudly offers Invisalign to all age groups, including children, teenagers, adults, and seniors. While other orthodontists only use Invisalign to treat mild misalignments, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers Invisalign to those facing moderate-to-severe alignment issues.
We correct severe and complex issues by combining Invisalign with supplementary measures. Depending on patient age and anatomy, we may use one of the following approaches in combination with clear aligners:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
Transforming Smiles at Every Age: The Power of Braces
Although we are a VIP Diamond+ Invisalign provider, we still offer braces to those who do not want the extra responsibility required by clear aligner treatment.
Invisalign patients must wear their aligners for 20-22 hours a day to keep treatment on track. Patients that fail to meet this goal experience treatment delays, ill-fitting aligners, unintended tooth movement, tooth regression, and other complications.
Many of our patients see braces as a simpler treatment option. With braces, you don’t need to keep track of aligners or stress about meeting daily compliance goals. You simply follow three instructions
Avoid certain foods
Brush and floss every day
Visit your Burbank orthodontist every 4-6 weeks for wire tightening
By following these straightforward instructions, you can achieve a perfect smile within 6-24 months!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
Beverly Hills Orthodontics: Burbank’s Choice for Brilliant Smiles
Beverly Hills Orthodontics can perfect your smile with Invisalign or braces, regardless of your age or misalignment severity. Our Studio City Office is located at 12405 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604—just four miles from Burbank. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Searching for a new Burbank orthodontist? Call or text us at 310-785-0770 or visit our contact page to book an appointment.