Hollywood is a thriving LA neighborhood with rich history and countless entertainment options. Hollywood residents not only have access to incredible art galleries, restaurants, and shops, but they can also easily reach Beverly Hills Orthodontics’ Studio City office.
Beverly Hills Orthodontics (BHO) offers excellent Invisalign and braces services to patients of all ages, including children, teenagers, adults, and seniors. Our founder—Dr. Monica Madan— has been featured in Forbes, Allure, LA Confidential, and Marie Claire due to her excellent, patient-centered work.
If you are searching for a new Hollywood orthodontist, here’s how BHO can benefit your smile!
Meet Hollywood’s Top Invisalign Provider
Beverly Hills Orthodontics is a proud VIP Diamond+ Invisalign practice.
Year after year, Invisalign ranks its providers based on their annual case numbers and overall history of success. Rankings range from “Bronze” to “Diamond,” but practices that exceed expectations receive the best possible ranking: “Diamond+.” Invisalign further recognizes practices that treat most cases with clear aligners by designating them as VIPs (Valued Invisalign Providers).
Beverly Hills Orthodontics has maintained VIP Diamond+ status for years due to our excellent work and innovative treatments!
Dr. Madan and the BHO team use Invisalign to treat mild, moderate, and severe misalignments affecting all age groups. While other practices only use Invisalign to correct simple issues, BHO uses innovative methods to address complex and severe alignment problems.
Depending on your age, case details, and personal preferences, we may suggest combining clear aligners with one of the following procedures/appliances:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
BHO’s Dr. Madan: The Best Hollywood Orthodontist for Braces
BHO is a VIP Diamond+ practice, so of course we love Invisalign. However, braces are just as effective as clear aligners and may complement your daily schedule better.
Invisalign patients must wear their aligners for 20-22 hours a day to effectively correct their bite issues. If you choose Invisalign treatment and struggle to meet this goal, you can experience numerous complications, including:
- Treatment delays
- Ill-fitting aligners
- Tooth regression
- Unintended tooth movement
Many patients find braces to be a simpler option. Instead of carefully tracking aligner use, most braces patients follow three easy rules:
Avoid certain foods
Brush and floss every day
Visit the orthodontist every 4-6 weeks for a wire tightening checkup
If you follow these guidelines, you can have a flawless smile in 6-24 months!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
Choose Dr. Madan as your Hollywood Orthodontist
Dr. Madan and the BHO team have provided excellent orthodontic care to Hollywood since 2008. Offering Invisalign, braces, and other treatments to patients of all ages, Beverly Hills Orthodontics creates patient-centered care plans that work around your daily schedule. Contact us today to discuss your smile goals!