Home to the LA County Arboretum, Arcadia is an upscale city in the northern half of the San Gabriel Valley. Known for peacocks, tree-lined streets, and gorgeous homes, Arcadia has a family-friendly atmosphere and plenty of entertainment options.
For orthodontic care, Arcadia residents can easily access Beverly Hills Orthodontics Alhambra office. Located at 320 S. Garfield Ave. Suite 306, Alhambra, CA 91801, BHO’s Alhambra office is less than 8 miles from Arcadia and provides care to patients of all ages.
Whether you’re considering Invisalign for yourself or interceptive care for your child, here’s why BHO is your top choice for Arcadia orthodontics.
Beverly Hills Orthodontics: A VIP Diamond+ Invisalign Practice
Did you know that orthodontists are ranked by their Invisalign performance?
Every year, the Invisalign company ranks providers based on their annual case numbers and historical success rates. Practices that meet Invisalign’s highest expectations receive “Diamond” status, while practices that exceed expectations receive “Diamond+” status. Invisalign recognizes orthodontists with particularly impressive numbers as “VIPs” (Valued Invisalign Providers).
Simply put, VIP Diamond+ practices are the best of the best when it comes to Invisalign treatment!
Dr. Madan and the BHO team provide Invisalign care to children, teenagers, adults, and seniors. Our Invisalign treatments are comprehensive and personalized to accommodate individual preferences, lifestyle factors, and schedule availability. Moreover, we do not limit Invisalign treatment to mild cases—we also treat moderate and severe misalignments.
We correct complex misalignment issues by combining clear aligners with supplementary appliances and procedures. Depending on patient age and case details, we may combine Invisalign with one of the following measures:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
Braces for All Ages
Invisalign is an excellent choice for orthodontic patients that don’t want to change their appearance or eating habits. However, clear aligner treatment has requirements that certain patients find restrictive.
All Invisalign patients must wear aligners for 20-22 hours a day. Failure to meet this goal can lead to complications, including:
- Treatment delays
- Ill-fitting aligners
- Tooth regression
- Unintended tooth movement
Many patients find Invisalign’s compliance requirements to be burdensome. Thankfully, braces offer a simpler alternative.
In most braces cases, patients follow three simple instructions to ensure success:
Avoid certain foods
Brush and floss every day
Visit the Arcadia Orthodontics office every 4-6 weeks for a wire tightening checkup
With these simple guidelines, you can have a flawless smile in no time!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
BHO is the Best Choice for Arcadia Orthodontics
Dr. Madan and the BHO team have cared for Arcadia residents since 2008. Offering Invisalign, braces, and other treatments to all-age patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics is your source for holistic smile-straightening care. Call our Alhambra office today to discuss which treatment is best for you.