Sitting on the western side of Downtown Los Angeles, Westlake is a vibrant community known for its beautiful parks, high-end restaurants, and gorgeous homes. Westlake also provides easy access to popular Downtown LA spots, including Beverly Hills Orthodontics’ DTLA office.
Established in 2008, Beverly Hills Orthodontics (BHO) provides top-notch care to patients of all ages. Led by Dr. Monica Madan, BHO uses Invisalign, braces, and advanced digital tools to create the best patient experience possible. Our personalized care plans accommodate individual needs, preferences, and scheduling, ensuring that your orthodontic treatment works right into your lifestyle!
Read on to learn why you should select BHO’s Dr. Madan as your orthodontist in Westlake.
BHO’s Dr. Madan: The Best Invisalign Orthodontist in Westlake
Beverly Hills Orthodontics is proud to be recognized as a VIP Diamond+ Invisalign practice. This title is the highest ranking that Invisalign assigns to its providers, and it signifies our commitment to providing superior clear aligner care.
Dr. Madan and the BHO team create patient-oriented Invisalign treatments for all age groups, helping patients feel confident and comfortable with their smiles. While other orthodontists limit Invisalign to mild cases facing adults, Beverly Hills Orthodontics uses Invisalign to treat moderate-to-severe alignment issues facing patients of all ages.
We correct complex issues by combining Invisalign with additional measures. Depending on patient age and misalignment specifics, we may combine Invisalign with the one of the following treatments:
- Headgear (for child cases)
- Palatal expanders (for child/teen cases)
- Tooth polishing
- Jaw surgery
- A Virtually Invisible Treatment Option: Invisalign clear aligners are completely transparent, allowing you to straighten your teeth without altering your appearance
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign does not require any changes to your regular diet. Just remove your aligners before every meal and you are free to eat whatever you want!
Braces: An Easy and Convenient Orthodontic Option
Although BHO is a VIP Diamond+ Invisalign practice, we know that clear aligners aren’t perfect for everyone—especially those who would prefer a simpler approach to orthodontics.
Invisalign treatment has strict compliance requirements. Patients must wear their aligners for 20-22 hours daily to maintain progress and avoid complications such as ill-fitting aligners, unintended tooth movement, and treatment delays. Braces offer an easier alternative for those who don’t want to worry about daily compliance goals.
Patients with braces do not need to keep track of appliances or record how long they’ve been wearing aligners. Instead, they follow three easy guidelines:
- Avoid certain foods
- Brush and floss every day
- Visit their Burbank orthodontist every 4-6 weeks for wire tightening
By following these straightforward instructions, you can achieve a perfect smile within 6-24 months!
Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers three types of braces:
- Conventional Metal Braces: Consisting of brackets and wires, conventional metal braces still set the standard for orthodontic treatment. Today’s brackets and wires are smaller, more comfortable, and better-looking than older models.
- Ceramic LightForce Braces: Ceramic LightForce braces use the same aligning methods as metal braces, but their ceramic brackets give a more discreet look. LightForce brackets are also made using 3D printers, enabling our orthodontists to customize the brackets to fit your teeth better and move them at a quicker pace.
- InBrace (Lingual Braces): Lingual braces use brackets and wires like conventional braces, but they aren’t placed on the front of teeth—they are placed on the back of teeth, facing the tongue. This placement makes lingual braces the most discreet orthodontic option available.
For lingual brace patients, Beverly Hills Orthodontics offers InBrace, a form of lingual braces that uses an auto-adjusting archwire to straighten teeth. This wire reduces appointment frequency so patients only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks rather than every 4-6 weeks.
Beverly Hills Orthodontics: Westlake's Premier Destination For Brighter Smiles
Beverly Hills Orthodontics can perfect your smile with Invisalign or braces, regardless of your age or misalignment severity. Our downtown LA office is located 740 S Olive St #105, Los Angeles, CA 90014—just two miles from Westlake. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!